- 11-04-2014 Draft Agenda
- The HSVTHA has been named in a lawsuit and the Board of Directors
under advice of Counsel has been asked not to discuss this matter. Thank
you for your understanding.
- During the POA lake draw down homeowners have been notified that all
boats must be removed from the marina, and can be stored on your
property during this time period. The storage of the boat must not block
the right of way at any time.
- The next Board Meeting is a Working Board meeting to be held on Tuesday
November 4th, 2014. It will begin at 9:30am in the Townhouse Community
- Please consider signing up to be on one of our committees or on the board.
Applications are available under Forms and Applications. - January 2014 Newsletter
- HSVTHA consists of 928 Townhouses throughout 16 courts
- Governed by both HSVPOA and HSVTHA Governing Documents
- Highly qualified Board of Director members with diverse backgrounds
who are not paid but volunteer their services
- All of the Board Meetings are open to the Association members
- Rentable Community Center
Stay informed by keeping us informed! Click Here to update your address or telephone or email info.
Content copyright . Hot Springs Village Townhouse Association. Website designed and maintained by HSVTHA. All rights reserved.